Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lunch Bag + Wristlet

Here comes another finished birthday gift project!

Pheww... July has been such a busy month~~

It's a not so fortunate coincidence that 3 of my good girl friends having their birthdays in the same month as I do, it made the month that I wished to be the most relaxed and that can give me a chance to reflect on my life so far and plan my future plans, be one of the busiest month of this year...

Nevertheless~ every time I finish a project, I can feel a surge of happiness flowing inside me, and the thought of giving a one-of-a-kind gift for my good friend makes the time and energy worth spending!

So this is my last finished birthday gift project... *drum rolls*

lunch bag
wristlet
the finished set!
I made the lunch bag on the courtesy of the tutorial in Pink Penguin - Ayumi's blog.
As for the wristlet, I found a tutorial for zippered card pouch in Craft Passion, and it became the base idea to  make this wristlet.

Lastly, I hope my good friend love this set as much as I do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment