Sunday, April 8, 2012

First Post!

Today is the end of long Easter weekend, and I spent it by doing things I enjoy the most lately. 
They are... sewing, cooking and drawing! - and I'm planning to include blogging in the list, too... tee-hee...

Sewing is something I've started around mid of last year, and so far I've got few projects done, and few projects brewing (in my head - no realization yet -_-). And currently I'm making a quilted rug for my beloved room and I'm up to the step of creating blocks... sigh, still a long way to go, but it will be fun!

Drawing is actually new, or more of re-visited. I drew a lot when I was a kid, then I stopped during my late teenage years, and now I revisit it. I still have to practice a lot as my hands are kinda stiff now >.<

And we've come to cooking! 
I started cooking few years back after renting a whole house with 2 friends which means that I had one fully functional kitchen to use and I had no plan on wasting them to gather dust! ... and... so I cooked... started with something simple like fried chicken or prawn, to pork ball soup, chicken stew, chicken with soy sauce, etc...
But now, I'm into cooking Korean food (thanks to Martha for taking me to restaurants with great food during my trip to Seoul last year!), and today I made a very simple bibimbap (비빔밥) and dakgalbi (닭갈비) ala me.



It's too bad that I don't have any veggie in my fridge, so both bibimbap and dakgalbi are without any veggie :(
 
I made bibimbap for breakfast and also dinner, while dakgalbi is stored for lunch tomorrow.

So, as kinda implied earlier in this post, this blog of mine will be mostly about things that I enjoy the most - there will be posts on sewing, drawing and cooking, and perhaps other stuff that I find interesting or inspiring or anything happening in my life ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment