Saturday, June 2, 2012

Blogging Made Easy

That's what crossed my mind when I got a blogging app for my iPad.

One of my follow up resolution of this year, or perhaps more like last year's resolution being carried forward to this year, is to document my life, and it means to take more photograph and have a journal or some sort.

Since I'm (sort of) an IT person, the journal is a blog - thus this blog.

To be honest, this is not my first blog. I had few of them already for the past few years. But since the busy life kicks in (and some laziness too), I didn't get to update them anymore. So for this blog, I actually planned to continuously update it from time to time with posts about traveling, sewing and perhaps some random stuff that crosses my mind oh-so-often.

And today I'm on my way to the number 2 tourist destination in Indonesia - according to tripadvisor or somewhere-I-might-have-read, Jogjakarta!!

I'm currently in Cengkareng, Jakarta, capital of Indonesia airport, waiting for my next flight to Jogjakarta - supposedly the boarding will start in about 30 minutes. So what's the better way to kill time than trying out this blogging app I just found? - the app is called Blogsy btw.
Anyway, to make the testing of the new blogging app complete, here is a little sneak peak of my travel companions:




Introducing... *drum rolls*... Cute Angry Bird and the Girl!!! Woo~hoo~~

Ehem... Ain't that new iPad case cute?? I bought it in HK 2 weeks ago because the cover looks just like me! *vomit*

Well, a girl can wish, right? *grin*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment