Sunday, May 6, 2012

Supermoon (or sort of)

I went to Esplanade last night with a couple of friends and managed to snap a picture of MBS.

Cloudy sky @Esplanade
Then it was dawn on me that last night was the Supermoon night... However, the sky wasn't clear :(

Clouds were almost cover the whole sky, and the beautiful moon was not fully visible due to it - as it can be seen in the picture. But, the great thing was that, even though there were clouds, the sky last night was much brighter than usual, thanks to the power of Supermoon!

I'm pretty sure that today there will be thousands of Supermoon pictures from all over the world, and I can't wait to browse for more... I shall link it from here if I find them ;)

PS: as for today, I had spicy chicken ala Korea for breakfast. Yummy yummy...


No comments:

Post a Comment